Monday, May 19, 2008

So much has happened in the past few months... Beth and I found a dream apartment in Bushwick, right by the Myrtle stop on the JMZ. It's huge and I love how much light we have. Not to mention the washer dryer IN the apartment, the great rooftop and the fact that we can fit 2 three-seater sofas in the living room and still have tons of space. Oh and I am saving $450 a month on rent alone. I am so much happier there...

Other things are happening too. Things that I can't really stop but that make me happy. I have the best friends in the whole world and couldn't imagine life without any of them. Those who constantly judged me have been dismissed from my life. Such a relief. I don't need to keep explaining myself to people who are not going to listen anyway. Sometimes I wonder why people always have to focus on other people's lives. Is it because theirs are too boring? Probably. I wish I had time to be bored.

No comments: