Monday, May 18, 2009

Leonard Cohen was amazing - I am still in awe of him and his performance on Saturday night. I really can't describe the feeling of seeing someone you have pretty much admired and adored all of you life, performing in front of you. So I am not even going to try. I will keep the jumble of superlatives stuck in my head and leave it up to you to imagine.
Leonard Cohen. On stage. Yes.

Last night I freaked myself out trying to freak someone else out. I dreamt of ghosts coming out of basements and following me around. Next time I will think twice before making up ghost stories! It was quite funny though, I must admit. The Darkroom ghost will continue to haunt the basement, jam the door, walk up and down the stairs, knock on the walls and scare the bartenders.

Ha!

No comments: