Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Playlist no 1

Summer Playlist no.1
(Yes.. first of many I assume)

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds: There She Goes My Beautiful World
Noir Desir: Comme Elle Vient
Otis Redding: That's How Strong My Love Is
The Pixies: Motorway to Roswell
PJ Harvey: Good Fortune
Placebo: The Never-Ending Why
Pulp: Common People
RHCP: Dani California
Rolling Stones: Happy
The Ronettes: Be My Baby
Skunk Anansie: I Can Dream
Stevie Nicks: Just Like A Woman
Suede: Beautiful Ones
T.Rex: New York City
Talk Talk: Happiness is Easy
Tim Buckley: Happy Time
Tom Waits: Ice Cream Man
The White Stripes: Martyr For My Love For You
The Zombies: This Will Be Our Year
Blacklist: Pure Joy In My Heart
Bruce Springsteen: I'm On Fire
The Cure: High
David Bowie: Heroes
Elefant: Love
Etta James: I've Been Loving You Too Long
Fleetwood Mac: Go Your Own Way
Jenny Lewis: Happy
Juliette Lewis: Fantasy Bar
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds: Papa Won't Leave You, Henry

No comments: