Thursday, July 22, 2010

Words.

There is this one song I listened to over and over again a month ago and it made me want to stab my myself through my heart repeatedly. Now when I listen to it I feel like relieved and kind of elated.

I also opened a new chapter in my paper journal. Sometimes one just needs to start over on a clean page. These past two years are now in the past and I am already so much happier. Goes to show that clean cuts do work better than slow removal.

And I finally remembered why I loved NYC so much this morning. No more thoughts about moving to another country or city. I've been here long enough now to feel like it's home. I haven't been able to say about any place I have lived since I left France in 2002.

My writing is really boring at the moment... I only feel inspired to write songs and poems. And random words.

No comments: