Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some days...

Some days I just want to post pictures. Some days I just want to bring some awareness into the world. Some days I don't want to say anything at all, and some days I just want to go off on a rant and get something off my mind. Today is one of the latter.

I needed to get away... Just for a couple of weeks. Forget about all the stress and exhaustion and constant questions and tasks and worries. Just two weeks, give myself the time to relax, and come back quasi-normal again. I should have gone away to a different country, where I couldn't be contacted - it would have forced people to actually have to figure things out themselves instead of relying on me to tell them what to do. I never asked to be indispensable, and in reality, I am not. In all honesty, it's time for a major change - either I lose my mind completely or I put an abrupt stop to this madness. This is not how I wanted to live my life, numb, bored, stressed and incapable of actually doing anything about it.

Strength is just a word until you use it.

No comments: