Thursday, March 5, 2009

So long Marianne

Winter is definitely going out with a bang! We got a lot over snow during the night on Sunday, but it is slowly melting and the temperature is finally going up. I really hope that this weekend will be lovely. I am going to see Mum and Karli tomorrow evening after work, and I would love to go for a walk on the beach, take some pictures of the ocean, sit in the garden with a good book. Maybe I will receive my Zizek book by then - can't wait to read it. I'm reading A Tree Grows in Brooklyn right now. I can't believe I haven't read it yet - it's sooo good! I nearly forgot to get off the subway this morning (as usual). One day I will be sitting on there until 86th street without realising...

I miss Dylan.

I want to get my new tattoo this weekend. Pics will follow.

I am also procrastinating at work so I had better get back to it and finish what I need to finish. Maybe some Leonard Cohen will help me along the way.

xxx

1 comment:

Goddess Angel Healing said...

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn has been on my "to read" list for too long now! I've seen the movie though, its so beautiful!
Love you! xxx