Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labour Day Weekend 2010 - Part 2


When you go out for a walk, specifically to take pictures, you see everything differently. Buildings, sign-posts, people, shops, colours, graffiti...

I wanted to catch up with Larry on his week (ATP, new girlfriend, bar-fight motorbike rides - his life is infinitely more interesting than mine at the moment!) and take pictures at the same time. He suggested Chinatown, which was perfect because I tend to avoid the area like the plague due to the excess of annoying tourists. I discovered some interesting streets (without any tourists) and just shot everything that caught my eye.

I've fallen in love with being a tourist in the city I have lived in for over 5 years.

All the pictures are here: Chinatown & Little Italy

No comments: