Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 in images (make up your own stories)

Santa Cruz BusIce on the bayLoveWalking the dogsOranges in FebruaryBeth's Birthday
RosieReflectionsTrappedThe city from thereTriviaWilliamsburg Bridge
LunaDanaBeth and me at The WartSunset from the roofManhattan skyline from the roofKnow Your Rights
Reading materialPeter Murphy setlistSpringThe end of a 9 mile walkMichelle and meYears

2011 in images, a set on Flickr.

I couldn't bring myself to write a post about 2011 - so much happened last year, and I feel that everything has already been said and done and written about in some form or another. Therefore, I am just posting a set of pictures that I took over the year, some with my phone, some with my DSLR, others with with film cameras. All in all they describe this year somehow in my head.

Happy New Year!

No comments: